Crabtree Falls

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Headland High School, Class of 1966

Class of '66

I can count at least five relatives.  Thanks to Craig Dixon for scanning and sharing this portrait.

My dad's youngest sister, Mila Edith Espy.  Mila was the granddaughter of John J. and Emma Carroll Espy and Sam R. and Kate Solomon Vann.  Billy and Mila would go on to marry.  Thanks to my cousin Beverly Espy Dayries for sending me this.  You can see she wrote "First Cousin" in the margin beside Mila's top photo.


1977




1 comment:

Craig said...

Glad you could use this pic on your blog. I posted their 10 year class reunion picture on the Headland FB group too. I hope you saw it as well. My aunt also graduated in this class but was unable to attend their 50th Anniversary Class reunion held last weekend but I hear they had a nice one.