Crabtree Falls

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Youth Football





















This is a mere sample of the photos and newspaper clippings that my dad kept.  He was an assistant coach for the years I played youth football.  My brother Miles played on one of the teams.  There were also cousins who either played or were cheerleaders at different times.  I was amazed and moved by the sheer volume of items my dad saved for me. The handwriting on some of the items above is his.  I remember him telling me that coaching those pee wee football teams (and baseball teams) was a wonderful time in his life.  He was there for everything, and the memories I have are happy ones.  In time, in this particular post, I will add many more scans of these football days.  When there are updates, I will alert you to them in the right sidebar.

No comments: