Kade enjoying a sunset from the pier in Panama City, Florida. Lots of blog content to come!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dire Strait

 

This time last year I surprised Kade with concert tickets to see the legendary country singer George Strait in Knoxville, TN. It was our fourth anniversary! This Saturday we will have been married five years and, I must say, I have NOT really given any thought as to what I want to do for her. Nothing magical up my sleeve! Not yet, anyway. I need some ideas!


              Two opening acts performed before George Strait:  Ronnie Milsap and Taylor Swift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Anniversary Al, guess that's tomorrow! Hope you've come up with something, George Strait is tough to beat! I'm fresh out of ideas but will let you know if I think of anything. Have a beautiful day nonetheless...N@