Hank, Merle and Waylon. West Asheville.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Vinnie's it is!


 
To me, Vinnie's is hands down the best Italian restaurant in town.  When dining in, Kade and I like to order the Sunday Gravy - spaghetti w/ meatballs and sausages.  Quite delicious!  And their in-house desserts can be pretty special.  I swear we had the best bread pudding of our lives at Vinnie's.  Bouchon, downtown, where I may be taking my cousin Amy tonight for mussels, also makes some fine bread pudding.  For take-away at Vinnie's, we do Sunday Gravy or sometimes Lasagna.  Check out the aluminum top from one such order.  Ever since someone snapped up my pizza at a local joint when I gave the more common name Allen, I had to start using my unique first name in special situations.  Anything involving delicious food is special!!
 
 

No comments: