Floating a Lotus Flower at the Erawan Museum in Bangkok, Thailand

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Vinnie's it is!


 
To me, Vinnie's is hands down the best Italian restaurant in town.  When dining in, Kade and I like to order the Sunday Gravy - spaghetti w/ meatballs and sausages.  Quite delicious!  And their in-house desserts can be pretty special.  I swear we had the best bread pudding of our lives at Vinnie's.  Bouchon, downtown, where I may be taking my cousin Amy tonight for mussels, also makes some fine bread pudding.  For take-away at Vinnie's, we do Sunday Gravy or sometimes Lasagna.  Check out the aluminum top from one such order.  Ever since someone snapped up my pizza at a local joint when I gave the more common name Allen, I had to start using my unique first name in special situations.  Anything involving delicious food is special!!
 
 

No comments: