Hank, Merle and Waylon. West Asheville.

Monday, May 30, 2016

A Constant

See an artist that would thrill me all my life?

I loved Steve Green back in the day!  Saw him in concert at least twice, and then met him in Hilton Head at a church retreat.  That's when I got his autograph.  He was one of the great talents of Christian music.  I also loved Larnelle Harris and Sandi Patti.  They all belonged to the same style of Christian music.


That Thriller album was my replacement cassette.  I wore out the first one.  Really!

Amazing the finds you make when you discover cassette case from middle school/high school through college, and they're loaded with your old music and tapes.  I found two up in the attic at my family home.  Glad my mother kept them.

I've changed a lot over the years (some ways better, some ways worse), yet there's been at least one constant in my life:  Michael Jackson!

No comments: