Crabtree Falls

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me










Asheville Mall

I've been told that I need to get a more fashionable pair of sunglasses....and certainly ones that fit my face and head better.  Although it feels weird to shoot images of myself in a mirror, I guess it's one of the pluses of a smartphone, especially if you''re alone, and if you want to text your significant other and friends for feedback.  I get a bit creeped out by this selfie culture, yet I indulge obviously from time to time.  I still haven't purchased new sunglasses.  My instinct s to hold off.  I lose stuff, big-time  Way, way back, in high school, I had a pair of Ray-Ban, which were expensive then, and they disappeared.  Maybe it goes back to that!  My tendency has been to go with cheaper ones, just in case that happens.  We shall see!

No comments: