Crabtree Falls

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Four Summers

How I spent my college summers.
 
 
1st summer:  teller at The Headland National Bank
 
2nd summer:  Summer Beach Project, Panama City Beach, Florida
That summer I got re-baptized (yes, for second time).  This time in the Gulf of Mexico.
My plan is to add some short captions and a story or two to each of these scans.  For now, read the descriptions on back of the group portraits to learn about the organization I was involved with: 
Campus Outreach.

 
 
 
 
I worked on this "boat" during the day.
 
 
3rd summer:  missionary to Alberta, Canada with the Southern Baptist Home Mission Board.
Blogged about my time in Canada here.
 
4th summer:  return to Summer Beach Project, Panama City Beach, Florida
I had graduated in the Spring.  This Beach Project I was one of the leaders, and I was in charge of the finances.

No comments: