Crabtree Falls

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Money's Grill



 
Abbeville, Alabama
 
Kade and I stopped by Money's Grill a few weeks ago and we filled up.  When I lived in Headland, Alabama from 1995-2000, on Friday nights I would sometimes go with my mom and stepdad to the original Money's Grill, located a bit closer to the Abbeville town square.  Around 5:45 PM, they would pick me up on the Headland town square, and I would just ride with them - about twenty minutes.  The conversations in the car - up and back - were entertaining.  At the restaurant, we'd order fried shrimp and crab claws.  Often, rather than get a table, we'd sit at the bar where you could watch them cook.  One of the funny moments was when I asked for honey mustard dressing.  They didn't have it.  And my mom and stepdad would always joke that they (folks at Money's) would think I am a bit too sophisticated.  The irony is....now Money's not only has honey mustard dressing, but they have ranch and a few others.  lol 

No comments: