Crabtree Falls

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cool Tees

At the start of spring I went on a t-shirt buying spree. I wanted to buy tees that simply had an image or caricature of someone who shook up the world in their own way. And I was going to wear them around to see if they evoked some response. The only tee I have that's not pictured (due to being in the wash) is this one. I wore it on a trip to Headland. I also wore the Marley soccer and Farrah Fawcett tees down in the Wiregrass.


 See if you can match the figure with a quote that's attributed to them.

"Ask not what your teammates can do for you. Ask what you can do for your teammates."
"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"
 "Ain't no Vietcong ever called me nigger."
"There is only one time when it is essential to awaken. That time is now."
"Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."
"Never interrupt someone doing something you said couldn't be done."
"God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met."
"When we come to a clearer and more sober estimate of our own limitations and responsibilities, that makes it possible more genuinely to love our neighbor."
"Do to others as you would have them do to you."
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me."
 

No comments: