Crabtree Falls

Monday, April 16, 2018

Good Eye, Mick

Kade and I have been dog sitting Mick.  
I noticed him looking out onto his backyard.  Other dogs were barking down in the valley.

He's locked in.

See that figure standing?  Click to enlarge. 
If you have trouble, I have it marked at the bottom of this post.




Over to the right is the pavement where we saw cubs playing.  Over the next hour, they kept moving to the left, into the woods, where they grazed with mama.  Can you spot the mama here?!?  At the bottom of this post, I will show you.






They never quite made it up into the yard.  Instead, they made their way back over to the right and disappeared, just as the sun was setting.  

Mick seemed a tad concerned about his evening walk.



I am using YouTube editor to help stabilize this video.  It was very windy., and I was using my Sony Handycam on primarily the zoom mode.  It's a lot harder than you think, on full zoom, to keep the camcorder steady on any one object.  

No comments: