Crabtree Falls

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Fit For A King

June 2019



Look in the background.  See Elvis?  Think he would like this burger?

The Stoney Knob Short Rib Steakhouse Burger
onion rings, bacon, bread n butter pickles, lettuce, tomato, mayo, white cheddar & grainy mustard
Oooh, la la!

Nov 2019






June 2020










Since my trip to Portugal, where I tried one of the best burgers of my life, I had been very reluctant to even return to my Asheville haunts to try theirs.  And Asheville has some tasty burgers!  Eventually, though, I got up the nerve to try Stoney Knob's again.  Wow!  I will say, my friends at Curb in Porto, Portugal have some real competition.  I would encourage anybody to visit Stoney Knob.  It's actually just a bit north of Asheville, on the outskirts of Weaverville - about five minutes from where we live.  

No comments: