Crabtree Falls

Friday, July 26, 2024

Water World


-an e-mail to my uncle

I remember going to Water World for the first time not after it had just opened.  Uncle Don, I remember that you were there, because I had some money (5,10 or 20?) that I had forgotten or lost.  Or it was stolen?  I felt so embarrassed.  Didn't think I would be able to eat.  Anyway, I had to ask you to bail me out.  In my mind, that $10 might as well have been a thousand!  Thought I was asking for the world!  But you saved the day!  Did you ever get that back from Dad? Lol 

Another time at Water World, I remember being in line behind Dad waiting to get our mats for the slide.  A lady who had just gotten off the slide and out of the pool was returning her mat to the station.  Lo and behold, her bikini top had come down and her boobs (or one!) were on full display.  Dad said, "Excuse me ma'am, your top is down." Lol   - e-mail to my uncle a few years ago

Water World

Dothan's most exciting beach

No comments: