Crabtree Falls

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Solomon Brothers


"That picture is of my dad Carey Solomon and his little brother Gib Solomon. Their mother (Daisy) surely did have them dressed up. Had to be about 1910 to 1912." - Rimson Solomon



Oct 8, 2017

We just returned from an extended trip to the beach bookended by brief stops in the Wiregrass.  I see that your dad died young.  What was the cause?  Did your mother remarry??  And where did they live??

Good afternoon Allen,

My Dad died at age 52 from high pretension. Mother did not remarry. We lived on Main Street between Fred Reynolds and Edwin Morris. When the house was built in 1940 there were only a couple of houses south of your grandfather Major's home. Most of Main Street was farm land. I remember a lot of dust storms.  Spence Danzey lives in the home now. 

Nov 2, 2019

Sitting on a bench that's in memory of your parents


Thanks Allen
If this was after 10-27-19 I would have joined you if I had known you were home.
We came back to Headland the last Sunday in October. 
We are trying to house break a 9 week old puppy. We may be too old for this 👴🏻
Hope you and Kade are well. 
My best 
Rimson 

No comments: