Crabtree Falls

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Birds w/ One Stone

Today, June 29th, happens to be my brother Miles' birthday. Mine happens to be tomorrow, on the 30th. As you can imagine, growing up, the simple thing to do was to have a birthday party together. Here are some photos from a party my dad and step-mom organized for us at Putt-Putt back in the early 80s. The old Putt-Putt Golf Course in Dothan, AL was the stage for many Wiregrass birthdays. Click any image to enlarge. Notice our names in lights. Perhaps you will be able to recognize a few folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me first send you and Miles Happy Birthday wishes! Secondly, ask your Dad to tell you the story about my faux pas at this putt putt golf course. I attended Luke's birthday party as Keisha's playmate and all was well until.....well, let him fill you in on the details. Little did I know, that day prepared me for a future career. Have Fun on your birthday!