Crabtree Falls

Sunday, April 1, 2012

One Surprise Leads to Another!

This magnificent performance by Madonna gave me an idea.

On Kade's and my 9th Anniversary I first surprised her with dinner at a top restaurant in Asheville, The Admiral.


This photo and the one above belong to Out of Town Local.

Our anniversary was February 23rd.  The Admiral changes out its menu daily!  Wow!



Then I presented the real surprise:  tickets to see Madonna!


Check out this event Allen Espy's attending


Message: Hi, I'm going to see Madonna at MGM Grand Hotel. Want to get tickets and join me? Here's my event info: sec: 216, row: B, seats: 26-27.
Madonna
MGM Grand Hotel
Las Vegas, NV
Sun , Oct 14, 2012 08:00 PM

Once Kade has seen Madonna in concert, she will have completed the concert Trifecta for someone of my generation: Michael Jackson, Prince and Madonna! Here's the King of Pop's 1993 Super Bowl performance.

No comments: