Crabtree Falls

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fancy Colors & Big Birds

All these images, except for the last one, were taken by a fellow hiker on a day we went out together.  Her camera and camera skills were just so much better than mine!  Now, the video is one I made recently when I was out with Kade.  It shows some Fall colors at various Blue Ridge Parkway overlooks and even an eagle we spotted on the Parkway as we headed home.  Other than a hike I am doing tomorrow, and then perhaps a waterfall pursuit Kade and I will be on this weekend en route to see the Alabama-LSU game at a home in Franklin, NC, I am going to cut back significantly on hiking until next Spring.  I still hope to do some more hiking and outdoor activities, but it may just be on weekends.  From what people tell me, winter hiking is a lot of fun, and the beauty of the landscape is unparalleled.  So I may branch out and try some new things.  However, my main goal is to really utilize my spin bike during the colder months, and prove to Kade that it was not just a crazy impulse buy!
 
 




 


 
Mine!  Is that not picture perfect?!?!? 
Believe me, this will be a banner for my blog someday!
 

No comments: