Crabtree Falls

Saturday, February 27, 2021

All Things Covid-19

For the most part, over the last year I haven't really shared anything on this blog about Covid-19.  Part of it was due to being overwhelmed by it all.  Been a crazy year.....and not over yet.  My goal is to make this blog post a compilation of images (mostly my own), in chronological order, combined with some personal opinions (maybe just in the form of captions).  This is just the first batch of photos to share.  The reason I am starting today is because exactly a year ago I saw the world map (image one) and texted to a cousin.  I am purposely leaving out the summer violence (Floyd killing and riots), which created another form of 2020 madness.  My plan is to do a a similar kind of posting in late May, when all that got going.  And then there's the election silliness that occurred in November and the uncertainty we lived under for almost two months.  Some of that I may comment on, too.  What a year!!!

photo I took a year ago

Was all the TP necessary?!?


coffee samples replaced by sanitizer

Bulk and curbside suddenly became important.  Luella's is really good.

not the brightest people in the world


appropriate title?







You better live now before the grim reaper comes knocking on your door. (Let's Go Crazy - Prince)



The WAIT 6 FT part threw me off a bit when I first saw it.  I get it now.  Trying to stay with W's.


up my alley

Prince?!??!


"The King" at Stoney Knob Cafe
 

No comments: