Crabtree Falls

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Escape


I loved this song and video - probably because Anna Kournikova is in it.  My dad always said he enjoyed her tennis game.  Ha.  It was really because she was so beautiful!  I remember burning this song, another from Enrique and several other songs by various artists onto a CD for my dad.  He said he really liked it.

Recently, I saw some live footage of Enrique in concert.  His voice is not nearly what it was.  Makes me wonder how many albums are simply just fine-tuned in studios to a level of perfection just to make a sale.  Good looks, flashy videos and a single album can rake in millions.  Hmmm.  Makes me really appreciate artists like Prince, The Eagles, George Strait, Bryan Adams, etc., whose voices in concerts match what's on their albums.

No comments: