Crabtree Falls

Monday, August 16, 2010

What a Lady!

I am really going to miss Mother. In time, I hope to be able to share some personal stories about her and even the remarks I shared at her memorial service this past weekend. The older pictures below were some I had scanned a while back and just hadn't posted. The first one, though, was taken on my last visit to Headland...not long ago. The pictures of Sarah Beth and Leslie with Mom were also taken fairly recently. I'm grateful we have these photos and all the wonderful memories. To see more pictures of Mom, go to Mom's Side in Categories on the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allen, what lovely pictures of your pretty Mother. Hadn't seen her in years but she remained as pretty as ever. My sympathy to you and your brothers and sister. Have enjoyed your blog over the last few months. Just accidentally came across it one night while "surfing the net". Hank, my husband is your cousin. Mamie Oates grandson. I graduated high school with your Dad. Please know that we have been thinking of ya'll through this difficult time. Brenda Stroup