Crabtree Falls

Monday, October 9, 2017

Drive to Panama City Beach

This local restaurant in Graceville, FL attracts people from other neighboring  towns and from larger cities like Dothan, AL.  When you stop in, even if you're not from Graceville, you might very well bump into an old friend, a relative or even the former mayor of your hometown.  Some of you might recognize the man we saw!  A very good surprise, is all I can say.  Kade and I had placed our order "to go" so that we could get to the beach before dusk - had another 45 minutes to drive - and so we said our hellos and goodbyes in a flash, and were out the door.  Just a block over was another seafood restaurant that's been around for a while.  It was my grandmother's favorite.




My purpose for this beach trip was to experience a bit of nostalgia.  My family and I would take frequent vacations to PCB in the '70s and '80s.

No comments: