Crabtree Falls

Monday, September 28, 2020

Walk & Drive




Costume is coming together.




Coffee mug was a gift from my sister.  She bought it at District 37, the center building straight ahead.  Years ago that building was the home of Espy dry goods, perhaps the original First National Bank of Headland, and for certain, Ezzell's clothing store.  I was on the square at the crack of the dawn - easily the best time of day temp-wise.


Gotta have some stickers to give away!


My sister led me on a morning walk, starting at the town square.  We walked to the area where Esmer Moore used to live, and then we went by the newly built and renovated Headland Elementary and Primary Schools.  Before returning to the square, we stopped by the First Baptist cemetery for a quick look-see.  It was hot.

In the afternoon I had a nice visit with my great-uncle, Jim Vann.  And sometime later in the day, he and his sister picked us up and gave us a riding tour around town.  The camera was rolling!

No comments: